Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another day, Another apology



The following is provided to those of you that don't speak Tressel:
It's obviously been a difficult past couple of months. I think The largest regrets I've had in my life have been when I've disappointed people and I've let people down got caught breaking the rules and not telling the truth. And Certainly in this particular situation the mistakes I've made lies I've told have been very disappointing routine and I am certainly sorry for that I got caught... as I have mentioned many times. We do have an ongoing investigation as Shelly mentioned, we are unable to discuss anything involved with that I appreciate your understanding from that stand point because I might accidently tell you guys another lie and will get caught once again. Through these past couple of months we certainly appreciated the encouragement blind eyed fanatical support we have gotten from folks, some privately and some publically, some in this room.

No comments:

Post a Comment